Portland is undoubtably a beautiful city. We have plenty of parks, rivers and green spaces that make our lovely city picturesque beyond belief.Known for its quirky charm and Pacific Northwest vibes, Portland, Oregon may just be the perfect city to host a photography workshop Within day-trip driving distance, you have every imaginable Northwest biome: ocean, forest, wine-country, farmland, mountains, and high desert and of course some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the country.In this workshop we will visit some of the most beautiful waterfalls you can imagine and will also see some iconic landscape around Portland. We will have classroom hours where Raj will teach photo editing using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. Raj will cover different aspects of landscape, long-exposure, panoramic, enough to provide you a unique experience full of wonderful memories.
Below are some of the amazing locations (not limited to) that we will experience during this photography workshop:
- Latourell Falls
- Bridal Veil
- Wahkeena Falls
- Fairy Falls
- Multnomah Falls – sunrise Shot
- Horsetail Falls
- Japanese Garden, sunset in Trillium Lake
- Cannon Beach + Haystack Rock Sunset
P.S. Locations might change depending on the weather and any other inclement situation.
- Camera- DSLR/ mirrorless, compact or mobile phone cameras
- Laptop with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoe- moderate amount of walking
- External Battery Charger for cell phoneCircular Polarizer
- 6 or 10 stop ND Filter
- Camera Release Cable DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Wide angle lens
- Standard lens
- Optional- lens Telephoto lens (e.g. 70-200mm, 100-400 mm)
- Lens Cloths
Payment is payable through paypal, Venmo or Zelle: email@example.com or check :
Raj Bose Photography
The non-refundable deposit is calculated as 20% of the total amount payable at time of booking.
Payment of the balance is due one month before the workshop commences.
Contact us via phone, email or contact form for workshop fee.