Patagonia: The Land of Fire and Ice
A Nature, Landscape & Light Photography Workshop
Nov 21, Day 1- Punta Arenas- Puerto Natales
Arrive to Puerto Natales. Rest after the long flight. Overnight stay at Puerto Natales
Nov 22, Day 2- Puerto Natales
Classroom Training Day.Overnight stay at Puerto Natales
Nov 23 Day 3 Torres del Paine
After the breakfast in hotel we visit Torres del Paine National Park where we will be spending the entire day visiting some gorgeous spots like Salto Grande waterfall .This is also an easy day with moderate amount of walking. You will be seeing many animals like fox, ostrich, guanaco and if lucky even a puma. We will also hike to Mirador Condor which has the breathtaking panoramic view of the Paine Towers and Lake Pehoe.
Overnight stay at Puerto Natales
Nov 24 Day 4, Torres del Paine
This will be a long day and we will hike to the base of the Pine Towers. Set out on a full-day hiking tour to the base of 3 Painegranite Towers. We will hike for about 8 hours covering approximately 11.2 miles. This is one of the most rewarding hikes and you will be absolutely stunned by the scenery.
Overnightat Puerto Natales
Nov 25 Day 5, El Chalten
After the breakfast, we will travel to El Chalten in Argentina which will take about 8 hours. That day in the evening we will take some breathtaking photos of the canyon.
Overnightat El Chalten
Nov 26 Day 6, El Chalten
In the early morning we will perform some landscape photograph and then after breakfast we will go for a day hike. To see Fitz Roy.
Overnightat El Chalten
Nov 27 Day 7, El Calafate
Today we travel to from to El Calafate and will visit the amazing Perito Moreno glacier.
Overnight stay at El Calafate.
Nov 28 Day 8, El Calafate
We will visit the amazing Perito Moreno glacier Insert the glacier
Nov 28 Day 9, Fly Back to Home
Things to Bring
- Camera- preferably a DSLR camera DSLR, mirrorless, compact or iPhone cameras
- Laptop with Lightroom or other basic photo editing software
- Comfortable clothing
- Warm clothing
- Swimming trunk
- Waterproof/ jacket raincoat
- Comfortable shoe- moderate amount of walking
- External Battery Charger for cell phone
- 24-70 mm
- Any kit lens will be also acceptable
- Circular Polarizer
- 10 stop ND Filter
- Camera Release Cable
Beginner, amateur, and semi-pro photographers
(non-photographers also welcome)
This photography workshop involved moderate level of physical fitness.
Payment is by invoice and payable through paypal: email@example.com
The non-refundable deposit is calculated as 20% of the total amount payable at time of booking.
Payment of the balance is due one month before the tour commences. Contact us via email or contact form for workshop fee
- Professional photographers (2)
- Experienced guide
- Photo walks
- Lecture on basic camera operation, composition, Landscape, Long Exposure, Street photography, architecture, HDR and post processing of images using Adobe Lightroom
- Transportation in a spacious, comfortable van/SUV
- Accommodation in hotels and guesthouses (2 people share a room – double occupancy). Rooms have private bathrooms. In case you want to opt for Single occupancy there will be an extra charge.
- Air ticket; food snacks, beverages and alcohol
- Visa cost
In case the workshop is filled, and you decide to cancel, we will refund you the full amount you paid minus $300 as service charge. In case there are still seats available for the workshop and you decide to cancel, then you will be refunded based on the following: More than 60 days to the commencement of the workshop: we will refund you the full amount minus $300 fee. 45 – 60 days: 50% refund. Less than 45 days: no refund We will refund you by the same method you originally paid for the workshop