July 30th.- August 7th. 2021
Day 1, Friday July 30, 2021
We begin the trip with some welcome snacks in the evening with introductions and discuss the logistics of the trip. Visit Hallgrímskirkja Church
Day 2, Saturday July 31, 2021
- Golden Circle
- Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park
- The Great Geysir and Strokkur Geysir
- Gullfoss Waterfall.
- Barnafoss Falls
Day 3, Sunday August 1, 2021
- Long drive to Hofn. Afternoon and evening- workshop lecture
- If time permits visit Stokkness in the evening to catch the golden hour.
Day 4, Monday August2 , 2021
- Morning- Black dune beach at Stokksnes and the majestic peaks of Mt. Vestrahorn
- Afternoon- photo editing
Day 5, Tuesday August 3, 2021
- The black beach at Reynisfjara, the most beautiful non-tropical beach of the world!
- Dyrholaey– best time of the year to spot puffins!
- Dyrholaey Promontory
- Reynisdrangar for its mysterious basalt sea stacks
- Evening Post processing in Lightroom and Photoshop
Day 6, Wednesday August 4, 2021
- Skogafoss Waterfall, a majestic fall with a drop of 60 meters and width of 25 meters
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall – one of Iceland’s most famous waterfalls due to its natural, picturesque beauty
Day 7, Thursday August 5, 2021
- Covid -19 Test (Mandatory)
- Whale Watching
- Photo Editing
Day 8, Friday August 6, 2021
- Blue Lagoon
- Whale Watching
Day 9, Saturday August 7, 2021
Return to hometown.
Things to Bring
- Camera- preferably a DSLR camera DSLR, mirrorless, compact or iPhone cameras
- Laptop with Lightroom or other basic photo editing software
- Comfortable clothing
- Warm clothing
- Swimming trunk
- Waterproof/ jacket raincoat
- Comfortable shoe- moderate amount of walking
- External Battery Charger for cell phone
- 24-70 mm
- Any kit lens will be also acceptable
- Circular Polarizer
- 10 stop ND Filter
- Camera Release Cable
Beginner, amateur, and semi-pro photographers
(non-photographers also welcome)
This photography workshop involved moderate level of physical fitness.
Payment is by invoice and payable through Check “Raj Bose Photography LLC” or paypal.
The non-refundable deposit is calculated as 20% of the total amount payable at time of booking.
Payment of the balance is due one month before the tour commences
- Accommodation (3 & 4 star hotels)
- Daily breakfast
- Comfortable/ luxury transport with plenty of room for camera equipment and luggage
- Ferry crossings
- Private guide/driver services
- 2x group airport transfers
- Any additional meals
- Entry fees
In case the workshop is filled, and you decide to cancel, we will refund you the full amount you paid minus $300 as service charge. In case there are still seats available for the workshop and you decide to cancel, then you will be refunded based on the following: More than 60 days to the commencement of the workshop: few will refund you the full amount minus $300 fee. 45 – 60 days: 50% refund. Less than 45 days: no refund We will refund you by the same method you originally paid for the workshop
Important Covid-19 Information
From April 6, 2021, all travelers – regardless of origin – are welcome to visit Iceland if they can show either:
- certificate of full vaccinationagainst COVID
- certificate of previous COVID infection
Other eligible passengers require a negative PCR test before boarding an aircraft to Iceland, taken within 72 hours of departure.
- Vaccinated Americans still need a negative COVID-19 to return home.Remember, you’ll need a negative COVID-19 testtaken within 72 hours prior of your flight back to the U.S. Without this, you may not be able to board your flight home. You can find a COVID-19 testing site on the Iceland Directorate of Health’s website. Make sure to plan your COVID-19 test in advance, so you don’t have issues returning home.
All travelers to Iceland must fill out a pre-registration form before their arrival in the country
In a nutshell the procedure is as follows:
- Vaccine card or certificate of previous Covid infection is required to enter Iceland
- Need to wear masks all the time in Iceland
- Need to take a -ve Covid-19 test prior to return to USA