November: 19-20, 2021
Wisconsin Dells, a city in southern Wisconsin is an amazing photographic destination and is famous for scenic, glacially formed gorge that features striking sandstone formations along the banks of the Wisconsin River.
The Vue- is one of Wisconsin Dells’ first Boutique Hotels with spectacular views. Conveniently located it is just walking distance from downtown.
Natura Treescape Resort – This one-of-a-kind water feature and first Natural Waterpark consisting of 250,000 gallons of naturally filtered water. It boasts “The lagoon” which is a natural lake and crystal clear pool with a magnificent waterfall.
During the workshop we will cover different aspects of landscape, long-exposure, panoramic, night portrait photography- with a lot of hands-on training- enough to provide you an unique experience full of wonderful memories.
If you decide to stay in The Vue or Natura Treescape Resort, use discount code RBWD21 code and you can get 15% discount on your stay as well as for food and drinks
Things to Bring
- Camera- preferably a DSLR camera DSLR, mirrorless, compact or iPhone cameras
- Laptop with Lightroom Classic and Photoshop
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoe- moderate amount of walking
- 24-70 mm
- Any kit lens will be also acceptable.
- Circular Polarizer
- 10 stop ND Filter
- Camera Release Cable
Beginner, amateur, and semi-pro photographers (non-photographers also welcome)
Payment is payable through paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org or check : Raj Bose Photography LLC
Payment of the balance is due one month before the workshop commences.
Workshop fee- $399
- Instruction by Professional photographer
- Photo walks
- Lecture on basic camera operation, composition, Landscape, Long Exposure, Panorama, HDR and post processing of images using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Air ticket; food, snacks, beverages, and alcohol
- Lodging- try to get lodging in The Vue , Natura Resort or any hotel Wisconsin Dells area.
- Local Transport- within the city we will be walking or will take Uber. You are responsible for local transportation.
In case the workshop is filled, and you decide to cancel, we will refund you the full amount you paid minus $100 as service charge. In case there are still seats available for the workshop and you decide to cancel, then you will be refunded based on the following:
More than 60 days to the commencement of the workshop: we will refund you the full amount minus $200 fee.
45 – 60 days: 50% refund.
Less than 45 days: no refund
We will refund you by the same method you originally paid for the workshop
Please be sure to plan ahead for this workshop. We prefer small intimate workshops with personal attention to every attendee. The private photography workshop ensures that the participant has ample opportunity to ask questions and discuss the exciting world of photography.