San Francisco Photography Workshop
September 24-26, 2021
San Francisco or ‘The Golden City” is an amazing photographic destination and is certainly one of the most photographed city in the world. In this workshop we will be visiting the iconic locations of San Francisco like the Golden Gate Bridge, the amazing coastline with rugged seascapes, incredible McWay Falls to sunrise at Cypress tunnel– you will witness amazing subjects to capture all around this beautiful city.
During the workshop we will cover different aspects of landscape, long-exposure, panoramic, night photography- enough to provide you an unique experience full of wonderful memories.
Things to Bring
- Camera- preferably a DSLR camera DSLR, mirrorless, compact or iPhone cameras
- Laptop with Lightroom Classic and Photoshop
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoe- moderate amount of walking
- 24-70 mm
- Any kit lens will be also acceptable.
- Circular Polarizer
- 10 stop ND Filter
- Camera Release Cable
Beginner, amateur, and semi-pro photographers (non-photographers also welcome)
Payment is payable through paypal: email@example.com or check : Raj Bose Photography LLC
Payment of the balance is due one month before the workshop commences.
Workshop fee- $499
Early Bird Discount- 10% if booked by May 31st, 2021
- Instruction by Professional photographer
- Photo walks
- Lecture on basic camera operation, composition, Landscape, Long Exposure, Panorama, HDR and post processing of images using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Air ticket; food, snacks, beverages, and alcohol
- Lodging- try to get lodging in and around Union Square
- Local Transport- withing the city we will be walking or will take Uber. You are responsible for local transportation.
In case the workshop is filled, and you decide to cancel, we will refund you the full amount you paid minus $100 as service charge. In case there are still seats available for the workshop and you decide to cancel, then you will be refunded based on the following:
More than 60 days to the commencement of the workshop: we will refund you the full amount minus $200 fee.
45 – 60 days: 50% refund.
Less than 45 days: no refund
We will refund you by the same method you originally paid for the workshop
Please be sure to plan ahead for this workshop. We prefer small intimate workshops with personal attention to every attendee. The private photography workshop ensures that the participant has ample opportunity to ask questions and discuss the exciting world of photography.