New York Photography Workshop
October 22-24 2021.
New York City is an absolutely unique place for photography and is an ideal city to learn photography. During this short photography workshop you will spend 2.5 days capturing some iconic locations of New York City. Raj conducts photography workshops annually in New York City and from his experience he can guide you to areas that offer best photographic potential.
Below are some of the amazing locations that we will experience during this photography workshop:
- Manhattan skyline from Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center and Brooklyn Bridge
- Iconic view of Manhattan from Brooklyn Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- Central Park
- Times Square in the evening d take long exposure shots to capture the trails of lights.
- Flatiron Building
Things to Bring
- Camera- preferably a DSLR camera DSLR, mirrorless, compact or iPhone cameras
- Laptop with Lightroom or other basic photo editing software
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoe- moderate amount of walking
- External Battery Charger for cell phone
- 24-70 mm
- Any kit lens will be also acceptable
- Circular Polarizer
- 10 stop ND Filter
- Camera Release Cable
Beginner, amateur, and semi-pro photographers (non-photographers also welcome)
Payment is payable through paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org or check : Raj Bose Photography
The non-refundable deposit is calculated as 20% of the total amount payable at time of booking.
Payment of the balance is due one month before the workshop commences.
Contact us via phone,email or contact form for workshop fee.
- Professional photographers
- Photo walks
- Lecture on basic camera operation, composition, Landscape, Long Exposure, Street photography, Architecture, HDR and post processing of images using Adobe Lightroom
- Air ticket; food snacks, beverages and alcohol
- Local Transport
In case the workshop is filled, and you decide to cancel, we will refund you the full amount you paid minus $100 as service charge. In case there are still seats available for the workshop and you decide to cancel, then you will be refunded based on the following: More than 60 days to the commencement of the workshop: we will refund you the full amount minus $200 fee. 45 – 60 days: 50% refund. Less than 45 days: no refund We will refund you by the same method you originally paid for the workshop